Staycation at The Face Platinum Suites, Kuala Lumpur

by - March 04, 2017

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

I had to reupload the same picture to allow you to see the beauty of this place without being disturbed by the wording. I really love the scenery of Kuala Lumpur from The Face Platinum Suites rooftop infinity pool overlooking the two towers which are the pride of Malaysians - Petronas Twin Towers and The Kuala Lumpur Tower. The view is so amazing!

My friends and I were thinking to do sort of a farewell getaway before we move on with our future endeavours after the retrenchment. I have been known among my friends as someone who loves staycation so they have asked for my favour to do research about places. So, I think The Face Platinum Suites is the best place for that purpose due to its location which is not too far from where we stay, easy access to public transportation especially for those who commutes with monorail and, it is also situated right next to the Quill City Mall so you can just walk to the shopping mall if you want to grab some food or shopping. There are also a variety of eatery places available around the area and, personally to me, it is also one of the best places for a short staycation because of the view that the place could offer to you, which is the rooftop infinity pool overlooking the 2 towers, and not to forget, the facilities available in the unit, the size of the unit space which is able to accommodate 5 people comfortably, and... the price, which is really cheap!

Instead of booking the place with The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur, I made the booking with Victoria Home Platinum Suites Kuala Lumpur via Agoda instead. The price for 2 days and a 1-night stay at the Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View is RM 281.41, which is only RM 56.28 per person. There were 5 of us staying at the place and it is totally worth it.

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

Platinum Two-Bedroom Apartment

I have a sad story about my doughnut pool floats... Initially, I wanted to bring unicorn and pineapple to the place. However, I have got to know that no big float is allowed due to safety reason. *CRY* Thought I can swim with my doughnuts, unfortunately, it is a big NO too.

But, at least I can play and take pictures with it at the kid's pool. All you need to do is just to be a little bit nice and say pleaseeeee to the guard... Woohooo!

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

Well, everyone wants to do the same pose like me. *Flip scarf* ... Luckily there were no kids around and we can have the pool to ourselves. I guess it would be a nightmare to have kids around the pool because they will definitely want my doughnut. Phew.

We didn't really spend so much time at the pool because of the weather - too gloomy and then it started to rain. So we went back to the unit and spent most of the time talking and chillaxing which was pretty cool because the purpose of the staycation is actually doing completely nothing but to stay and have a mini vacation within that small space itself. ;)

Later the day, as per what we planned, we went to Suraya Seafood Kampung Baru for a fantastic dinner. We had Bubur Berlauk, Tom Yam Ayam, Siakap Tiga Rasa and Maggi Kerabu. The Siakap Tiga Rasa is so good and tasty. The fish is fresh and was perfectly fried, still crispy and the chilli gravy is so fantastic. I would order Siakap Tiga Rasa again next time around.

I have been to Suraya Seafood quite a few time since the end of last year. It is like another meetup spot for me and my best friend, Puteri when we feel like to have a quick dinner before she goes to work for her night shift. I will write my personal review about the restaurant in a separate blog post later.

Suraya Seafood Kampung Baru

Total spent on the dinner at Suraya Seafood Kampung Baru is RM 77.10 only!

I was looking forward to enjoying a night view from the roof top but too bad, the pool has been closed. We reached the suite quite late and I only managed to capture the view from the glass door. Thanks to iPhone 7+!

I guess I have a valid reason to come and stay at this place again next time, and it would be with my darling husband of course. ;)

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

So now, let's enjoy the morning view of the other part of Kuala Lumpur. Woke up at 6 AM, then off to sleep again, and then woke up at 7 AM. We looked forward to having the famous Nasi Lemak Wanjo Kampung Baru for breakfast. But first, coffee... :)

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

Nasi Lemak Wanjo Kampung Baru

Nasi Lemak Wanjo Kampung Baru

Honestly, if you asked me, nothing much to shout about the Nasi Lemak because I have tasted much more awesome Nasi Lemak. As per my standard, I would rate it 7/10. Haha... The rice is tasty and very aromatic, but unfortunately, I am not a fan of sweet sambal, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed my Nasi Lemak that morning, and it is quite filling. 

Right after the breakfast, we went to the swimming pool for a last dip in the pool! The weather on that day was beautiful and the view was spectacular.

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur

If you are local people and wish to have a short staycation in Kuala Lumpur to unwind yourself or, if you are from the other part of the world and would like to travel to Kuala Lumpur, I would highly recommend you The Face Platinum Suites, Kuala Lumpur as one of the best places to stay in Kuala Lumpur. 

There are a lot of interesting places and attraction surrounding the area, and if you think it is quite a distance for you to walk from one place to another, or if you feel it is too hassle to commute using the public transport, you can use Uber or Grabcar! ;)

May you too, find comfort and joy at this place just like I do.

The Face Platinum Suites, Kuala Lumpur
1020, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2168 1688
Fax: +603 2168 1699
Email: info@thefacekl.com

Victoria Home Platinum Suites Kuala Lumpur

You May Also Like

0 comments