West 57th Street Cafe, famously known as Zang Toi Cafe

by - August 13, 2016

Seriously, I love love love loveeeeee the Hainanese Chicken Chop! The bottomless Zang Toi's tea punch also sedap and it goes well with the chicken chop. You know, after you had a big portion of chicken chop (I underestimated the size of the chicken chop at first, in my heart of course hehehe...), you started to feel muak and when you drink the tea punch, it really helps to reduce the muakness. Heheheh...

Zang Toi Cafe

Zang Toi Cafe

I am feeling hungry now. I have just texted my friend if she wants to teman me to Zang Toi cafe for dinner tonight but she hasn't reply to me yet. :(

Feel free to browse the menu here.

Here's the info about the cafe:
Level 4 Parkson, Pavilion,
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.

You May Also Like

0 comments