A popiah story

by - June 12, 2016

Salam Ramadan!

Alhamdulillah today is the 7th day of Ramadan!

I know I haven't blog much and I have been abandoning the blog for quite a while. Too much things to do yet so little time. Wanted to blog but decided to postpone it to next time and next time and to the nextttt nextttt timeeeee and God I don't know when is exactly the actual next time. Truth is I have so much things to share here especially about my trip to Pulau Pangkor, Surat Thani and Koh Samui. ;)

Currently I am writing this via the Blogger apps and I hope the layout will turn out good - the same goes to my popiah pictures which I will show them to you later.

I am not so sure why but I am addicted with popiah and I have successfully made popiah from scratch! 

It is such a simple thing which I really enjoy doing this Ramadan and it is quite an achievement for me because I don't have to go to bazaar Ramadan to buy popiah. ;)

I will blog again when I feel like to blog. Later then.






The pictures were taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 5. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments