A Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi

by - September 01, 2015

One of the modern wonders that is really a work of art. But as a person that don't really knows about art and how to appreciate it like me, then, it is just another big and grand white mosque and seriously, I love our Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan at Jalan Duta more. ;)

It was a very hot day and I was feeling so miserable with a flu. That is why I wasn't thrilled about its beauty.

Please be aware that you need to dress modestly, and wear a scarf or else the security guards won't let you in to enter the mosque. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt and a tight skin color inner in the inside, and jeans. I was stopped twice because the guards thought I am wearing a see-through shirt! Hehe... It's annoying. 

So yeah, please dress modestly to avoid disappointment. ;)

For now, please enjoy some of the pictures taken around the mosque shall we?



































You May Also Like

0 comments