"Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be.” – Anonymous

by - September 06, 2015


There will be no second thought about traveling anymore. I will just go, and fly. ;)

Mind you, money is not my landing. Of course I DO have concerns about money, but I believe I can make it works and money would not be an issue. I believe I can rely on MS as well. He will help me taking care of all other expenses needed for our trip(s) like what he always do. I love you, MS. <3

Managed to grab zero fare return tickets to Krabi, Surat Thani (to Koh Samui) and Lombok from Air Asia last June and I am feeling over the moon! 

In fact, Air Asia is currently giving away another round of free seats from today until 13th September 2015. I am excited but need to be a bit more realistic this time. I have to  save some for rainy days!

I will be going to Krabi this November, Koh Samui on May next year and Lombok on August next year. I have quite a plenty of time in between my trips which is good because I have time to save money and also do my research about all the must do activities and must visit places in Krabi, Koh Samui and Lombok. Ah, can't wait!

There are so many things I want to buy for my upcoming trips. I want to get myself a burqini, beach hat, snorkel, snorkel fins and an action camera for me to capture the beauty of the underwater world.

Enough with handbags, shoes and clothes, it's time to see, discover and experience the beauty of the world because experience is far more valuable than all these materials will ever be. ;)

I also hope things turn out to be great next year. I hope my batch will end our service until end of next year, so that we will get much worth severance package and retention bonus on top of our yearly bonus and salary increment.

I am thinking of using the money to go to Mecca with my grandmother and my darling MS. Insha Allah. Or may be I should use the money to migrate to another country instead because I have been planning of doing so for quite a long time. We will see, we will see.

Whilst I have so much admiration for Gulf countries especially the UAE (Dubai especially!) and Doha, MS on the other hand favors the western Europe countries more especially France and Germany. Haha... May be we need to discuss more about this later.

For now let's focus on the things that matter the most, especially our upcoming trip to Krabi! ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments