Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang

by - September 29, 2015

I think they don't serve awesome nasi kandar like before. There's nothing awesome about the taste anymore and it doesn't taste as good as before. Or was it just me? I don't know... And I think the price is quite pricey too. 

MS on the other hand really enjoy his full plate of nasi kandar flooded with mixed curry gravy and fried ayam kampung. This is his first time to Line Clear Nasi Kandar so it is understandable. 

For those who haven't been here and would like to give it a go, please don't put too much of expectations. This place is not for those who admire the posh style meal and silver cutlery environment. 

MS told me that the place provides him with a whole new experience and he still enjoy his nasi kandar although it's nothing to shout about. Therefore, I still think it is worth trying though. ;)

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
Line Clear gallery.

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
The food.

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
Gigantic fish heads

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
Fish eggs.

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
Too much on my plate and the not so gigantic big prawn that cost me RM 45!

Nasi Kandar Line Clear Penang
Our lunch on a sunny noon in Penang. ;)

I will blog more about Penang soon. ;)

Oh, Salam Aidil Adha to you. ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments