Syawal 1436

by - August 23, 2015


No fancy baju raya, no fancy cakes and Raya biscuits and we both are totally okay. We really had a great 1st and 2nd day of Raya. Our Hari Raya was beautiful, and we had fun. :)

I cooked rendang daging for the first time and it turned out good. Invited few closed friends for dinner and I am glad they love the rendang. Weee! :D 

I also cooked kari ayam, sauteed broccolis and carrots, nasi himpit and made tomato and red onion salad with lime dressing too. Our friend Enamun helped us with Pulao rice and it was delicious! 

I look forward for much more happening Raya, every year. I am glad I still have someone to celebrate with. The one who loves me with all his heart, no matter what. Thank you, MS. I love you. ❤

I hope everyone had a blast Raya too. 

Later then. 







You May Also Like

0 comments