I need an [Esc]

by - June 07, 2015

Reminiscing my getaway to Perhentian Besar last year. 

I am not good with words anymore. I find it is so difficult to start writing again, although this is not my first time.

I am supposed to complete my assignment, study for my next test and finalize my project for process improvement, but I am just not in the mood to start. Oh, not to forget, doing my laundry. Can I have more weekends, please?

So many things yet so little time. Or was it just me having problem juggling between work and life?

I have been eyeing a lot on cheap air tickets lately. I am in a dilemma, as in I am not so sure if I should escape to Krabi, Bali or Yogyakarta. I am too not sure if I should go before my final, or after my final (my final exam is on July, 29th) or on my birthday which is in November?

I am tired of being chased for reports, asked for ideas and thoughts about too many things, running to class after work, and the list just goes on. I am just tired and I need a real me-time.

I really need an escape, preferably to the beach.

Sun on my skin, and sand between my toes. Bliss...!


You May Also Like

0 comments